Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) is a natural seaweed found in the Atlantic and pacific oceans, that is named for the bladder like sacs on its leaves.
Nutritional benefits of Bladderwrack:
- High in Iodine, Beta-carotene, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Fiber, Bromine, Sulfur, Iron and some B vitamins.
- Regulates Hormones.
- Boosts metabolism which promotes weight loss.
- Blood cleansing.
- Contains a fiber called Fucoidan, which has anti-tumor properties.
- Boosts Thyroid function due to high Iodine content.
- Aids in lowering cholesterol and glucose levels.
Take 1 capsule daily. (60 ct.)
Note: 100% Vegan capsules
(Caution: Avoid consuming if you have hyperthyroidism, are allergic to Iodine, or have a blood clotting disorder or are on blood thinners.)
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.