Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a vegetable that is native to northern Asia, used to prevent and heal illness.
Benefits of Burdock Root
- Excellent blood purifier and detoxifier
- Helps to restore good bacteria to the body after taking antibiotics
- Improves chronic skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Ringworms and even Poison ivy
- Helps advanced cases of arthritis by helping to break down calcium deposits on joints and knuckles
- Great for overall kidney and liver health
- Rich in Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, Thiamine, Potassium, Silicon, Zinc, Chromium, Copper & Magnesium
- Lowers glucose levels
*Safe for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers
(Caution: If you are taking insulin use with caution. Burdock Root lowers blood sugar levels.)
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluates by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.