Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus laevigata) is the supreme herb for the heart! If you have heart issues or just want to keep your heart healthy, you should use this herb regularly.
Benefits of Hawthorn Berry:
- Strengthens and regulates the heart muscle
- Regulates and normalizes blood pressure
- Improves overall coronary circulation by dilating the coronary arteries to bring more oxygen directly to the heart muscle
- Can be used to treat heart disorders such as Angina pectoris, Hypertrophy
- Has been used to treat Arteriosclerosis, Functional heart disease arrhythmia and Circulatory insufficiency
- Perfect preventative for persons who have a family history of heart disease
- Safe and effective for long-term use
- Dilates arteries and veins, allowing blood to flow more freely and helps with blockages
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Speeds recovery, lowers blood pressure and strengthens the heart of patients who've previously suffered from a heart attack
- Forestalls any onset coronary disease
- Helps with anxiety and depression
- Reduces adrenalin naturally for those under a great deal of stress
Great as a tea and makes a very tasty jam or jelly! Best overall results if consumed consistently over time. Safe for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
(Caution: Consult your medical provider before taking if you are taking other drugs for heart conditions.) May cause a sudden drop in blood pressure. Can have the effects of a strong sedative. Can cause nausea if consumed on an empty stomach.
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease