Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita) is a wonderful and versatile herb. Not only does it taste delicious but is also a great digestive aid for babies, children and adults.
Benefits of Peppermint Leaf:
- It helps increase production of digestive fluids which are great for bowel health
- Helps calm and relax colicky babies
- Is useful as an expectorant.
- Its strong aromatic properties help alleviate mucus while suffering from colds and allergies
- It helps muscles relax reducing stomach cramps and spasms
- Used as a headache relief
- Is a wonderful breath freshener
- Contains Vitamin C & A
- Contains trace amounts of Niacin, Copper, Iodine, Potassium, Magnesium and Silicon
Enjoy as a tea or add to a tincture to help cover the flavor of bitter or less desirable tasting herbs. Safe for all.
*Safe for pregnancy, nursing mothers and safe for children
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.