Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus) is the most popular herb used for women's health especially for pregnancy and childbirth. It's full of vitamins, minerals and is one of the richest sources of Iron.
Benefits of Red Raspberry Leaf:
- It strengthens the wall of the uterus
- Decreases menstrual flow
- Used to treat anemia, usually in conjunction with Nettle Leaf
- Its alleviates morning sickness
- Its assists with hemorrhaging associated with labor
- Enriches milk of nursing mothers
- Beneficial to take during pregnancy and beyond
- Soothes the stomach and bowels
- Treats diarrhea and dysentery
- Rich in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Selenium and Vitamins A & C
- Excellent source of Manganese
Mild and pleasant taste. Enjoy as a tea or in a tincture.
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.