Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is a powerful plant with yellow flowers that is used as food, and for medicinal purposes. The root of this plant is a powerful Liver Tonic.
Benefits of Dandelion Root:
- Contains bitter compounds that enhance the body's ability to eliminate and detoxify. These compounds help restore normal Liver and Gall Bladder functions, increases the production of bile, and has a laxative effect
- It is one of the best blood purifiers and builders available, which makes it powerful in treating Anemia and low blood pressure
- As a diuretic, it tones the kidneys and aids in proper water elimination while maintaining appropriate Potassium levels.
- Reduces harmful cholesterol levels in the body
- Enriching breast milk in nursing mothers, benefiting both mother and child
- Rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Iron
- Also rich in Vitamins A, D, C and B
This Dandelion Root is roasted so it can be brewed as an alkaline coffee substitute. Enjoy as a tea and in a tincture. Can be powdered and encapsulated as well.
*Safe during pregnancy, while nursing and for children
(Caution: Can interfere with absorption of antibiotics because it is a powerful diuretic.) (Do not use when taking lithium or other bi-polar medications) (Use caution if you have a problem with your endocrine system as it increases urination)
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.