Sarsaparilla Root (Smilax ornata) is a trailing perennial vine with prickly stems that has been used for centuries by indigenous people around the world for its potent healing attributes.
Benefits of Sarsaparilla Root:
- Detoxifies organs
- Purifies and detoxifies blood
- Stimulates digestion
- Increases mineral absorption in the gut
- Protects and cleanses Liver
- Cleanses the Gall bladder
- Anti-cancerous and Tumor properties
- Rich in antioxidants
- Boosts immunity
- Hormonal regulator
- Often used to treat diseases of the nervous system such as Parkinson's disease or Sclerosis
- Fever reducer
- Used as cure for Syphilis and Rheumatism
- Tones, balances and strengthens overall body functions
- Excellent source of Chromium, Cobalt, Iron, Selenium and Zinc. Very high in trace minerals
- Contains Vitamins A, B, C & D
Enjoy as a tea or in a tincture. It has a root beer like flavor that children love, so its a great herb for children.
*Safe during pregnancy, while nursing and is safe for children.
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.