Yellow Dock Root (Rumex crispus) is a perennial that is known in north America as a common weed, but it is very nutritious. Its a great blood purifier and cleanser.
Benefits of Yellow Dock Root:
- Is one of the richest sources of Iron. It contains biochelated Iron, which is readily absorbed
- Excellent cleanser of the Lymphatic system. It dissolves mucous, and moves it through the kidneys.
- It is one of the best herbs for the digestive system
- An excellent blood cleanser, detoxifier, and builder
- Rich in antioxidants
- It kills parasites in the gut
- Stimulates bile production in the Liver and helps digestion
- Eases menstrual pain and heavy bleeding
- Boots immunity
- Improves bone health
- Improves skin and hair health
- Used to treat Jaundice, Anemia, Psoriasis, Ulcers, Rheumatism, Scurvy
- Used to treat bacterial infections
- Excellent source of Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamins A & C
Enjoy as a tea, in a tincture or in encapsulated form.
(Caution: Do not use if you are taking diuretics of medication to control Calcium absorption as it can cause a Calcium deficiency. Do not drink Black tea or Coffee while taking Yellow Dock.) (Should not be consumed in large quantities or for long periods time as it may cause stomach diarrhea, nausea, stomach cramps, excessive urination, and low levels of Potassium and Calcium
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.